miƩrcoles, 24 de noviembre de 2010

Good evening, infidel

Achmed the dead terrorist is a ventriloquism puppet of Jeff Dunham that over time has added fans in YouTube.

Achmed is a skeleton who was killed by the premature explosion of a bomb. It was not an example of a suicide bomber, but it is very funny, has a black humor that really catches my attention, I that with time I understood through English class, before long I understood not much.

Forever I liked the comedy, which makes things a little easier, plus a touch of black humor Achmed makes my favorite character.

Achmed is not the only Jeff Dunham's Puppets are also Peanut, Walter, Jose JalapeƱo on a stick, Bubba J, Melvin the superhero and Sweet Daddy Dee.

Achmed is famous for his catchphrase "Silence, I'll kill you." Achmed says he's not dead, says "It's a flesh wound", it's funny because it is a skeleton.

Achmed also appears in a Christmas special where it causes feeling her song "Jingle Bombs"

One of my dreams is to see Jeff Dunham Live, I like the humor on current events and American stereotypes, in addition to the puppets are made by himself, which makes their work unique.

a bit about the artist behind the puppet, Dunham was born in Dallas, Texas in 1962 and grew up in a rich neighborhood as the only adopted child of a real estate salesman and a homemaker. Started as a ventriloquist at the age of eight, when his parents gave him an Edgar Bergen dummy for Christmas, and borrowed a book on ventriloquism in the library the next day. Dunham began practicing for hours in front of a mirror, studying the routines of Edgar Bergen.


This is the link to view:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouDRDzqTu0M&feature=related

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario