martes, 20 de abril de 2010

Hello!!!

Hello, I am Alexis Pino López, I am estudents of second of Obstetric and Childcare of the Universidad de Chile, this is my firts blog for a activity of english.
I am very happy with the study of this proffesion, though in the beginning I wanted study medicine, now I am in love of my career, because discovered that this proffesion in very beautiful and important in the society.
This year of study is very important because in the second semester go to clinical field.

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi alexis, I like your blog in nice.
    good luck tomorrow!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. ALASTOR
    ALASTOR
    Alastorrrrr
    who is the evil entity?
    who is or who was???????????????
    alastorr is a secret::::
    bye



    vampire__________________

    ResponderEliminar