jueves, 22 de abril de 2010

My experiance in "The Earthquake"

Already almost to two months of the earthquake, the memory even is fresh...
That night I have exited late of the work, around of the 2:00 AM, I was very tired because was one day very hard. The night of the earthquake, Ihad slep only one hour. My mother in the moment it all started me waked saying "shaking.... son is shaking", I very quiet answered ironically "I already me realized", after started all to move more strong, in that moment I taked to my brother for out, never I had never felt so scared in my life, I did not realize how I got out. My mother exited after that we, because was to search something to shelter us.
To my family and my house not passed nothing with earthquake.

I do not want to relive this experience...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario