jueves, 20 de mayo de 2010

Midwife at heart

Although from the start I never thought studying obstetrics falls in love with the career.
I knew from the outset that it my topic is health. My teachers encouraged me in this decision. At school I said I wanted to study medicine.
I met the outcome of the PSU I realized that the score reached me to study medicine, but not in a traditional. The teacher who helped me told me to could to study obstetrics reached without any problem, it was a difficult decision because something had heard about it, but not encouraged me a lot, and anyway I applied for this strange race.
I met the results of the nominations, had two options: the waiting list of medicine at the University of Valparaiso (Campus San Felipe) or studying obstetrics at the University of Chile with a secure fit.
Given these two options that I had no "go to the safe" and studying in the best school of obstetrics in Chile and Latin America (That's what I learned later)
During the first year, I loved the career, because the teachers of the school encourage me when we talked about the profession. I can’t imagine of anything other than this, I think this is my place and my future.
This is a wonderful career working on something beautiful: a woman and her desire to raise a family. There is nothing that fills me more in the world. This is the better career of all!!!
I am happy with this decision of destiny.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario