jueves, 27 de mayo de 2010

My Furute


In my future, I would love to work in public health. I think there is still much progress in this area.
I also like to work in childbirth, promoting the new model of "humanized delivery, need to incorporate this new model of attention being and holistic vision that integrates the user, in other words, it is based beyond the biological, is to see to the user as a whole and attend to that point of view, delivering better care. Professional in my future as I want to promote this kind of attention for its revolves around the user and be able to give you the confidence and support.
I think we should change the Chilean midwifery, although the figures have been lower maternal and fetal mortality, nothing prevents Complimentary documentation we cannot better care, yet not visualize where I work, but I'm sure to promote it and now I think are my ideals.
I would love to work in the public system because I have always attended there, and also we need more professionals in this level of care to reduce waiting time and improve quality.
My commitment is to women, welfare, enforce their rights and especially to strengthen ties with this new life that transported for nine months in her womb.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario